Stop Soots and Smoke Odors From Harming your Business.
SERVPRO of Buffalo Grove / Lake Zurich Can Help Get Back your Business After a Fire Emergency.
In the North West of Chicago, Illinois is Buffalo Grove. Close to both Lake Michigan and the North Shore, the city suburb has a population of around 40,000 residents and represents the 8th congressional district. Each summer, this close-knit community comes together for two huge events. The Buffalo Grove Invitational Fine Arts Festival attracts around 30,000 visitors a year to the town center. The Buffalo Grove Days festival occurs between Deerfield Road and McHenry Road with a carnival of live music, rides, food trucks, and fireworks. Throughout the year, many activities focus on Northwestern Lakes County with visits to the Park District, which offers aquatic sports, golfing, hiking, dance, and youth programs.
The Lakes County District of Illinois offers fun outdoor activities for all seasons. Throughout the year, visitors and guests enjoy hiking, boating, and biking trails. In the winter months, skiing and ice fishing make up an excellent winter program. There are over 170 lakes and rivers worth exploring. The Lake County Preserves is a wildlife enclosure that spans a stunning 31,000 acres. These natural wonders are married up with an excellent shopping district in the Gurnee Mills or Hawthorn Mall that offers bargains, foods, and drinks. Mulled wine and craft brews are served as regular winter warmers while the cocktails are served on the Illinois Beach State Park in the summer. Buffalo Grove provides excellent access to the great outdoors with comfy and cozy holiday apartments and hotels.
- Craft breweries are a local delight that is well-worth sampling with any visit to the North-West Coast. The Lake County Libation Trail offers a tour of the numerous unique breweries that give Buffalo Grove its flavor. Highlights include Buffalo Creek Brewing, Bosacki's Brewery, and Half Day Brewing Co. If you are looking for something lighter, head to Copper Fiddle Distillery on Main Street, Lake Zurich.
- Learn from Buffalo Grove's unique heritage by visiting the National Museum of the American Sailor on Sheridan Road. Alternatively, take a trip to the Wildlife Discovery Center in Lake Forest for a unique take on birds of prey, turtles, and rattlesnakes. A light-hearted adventure awaits at the Volo Auto Museum. This exhibition hosts famous cars from Hollywood, including Back to the Future's time-traveling Delorean!
Finding things to do in Buffalo Grove, Illinois.
Buffalo Grove offers activities for all ages and interests. Whether thrill-seeking at the local theme parks, visiting the local shopping districts, or taking guided tours for Chicago's famous deep-dish food-outlets, there is something for everyone in this Lakes County Suburb. For those of us interested in Chicago's connection to the mob, there are two excellent tours, including the Criminals and Gangsters Bus Tour as well as the Gangsters and Ghosts Tour. Buffalo Grove pairs together the unique heritage of Chicago and its modern-day identity as a must-visit area.
- For family theme park fun, visitors to Buffalo Grove can head straight to Six Flags Great America with rollercoasters and its very own waterpark. Alternatively, view the Chicago skyline in all its miniature glory by visiting the Legoland Discovery Center.
- A short, 45-minute trip downtown is well worth it for Chicago Favorites- Food Tasting and Walking Tour. The tour walks at a leisurely pace through Chicago's finest eateries. Free meals include legendary deep-dish pizzas and hotdogs. The tour runs alongside the river, passing both the Millenium Park and the Chicago Theater.
- The Woodfield Mall is among the biggest in the United States, hosting over 300 boutiques, stores, international brands, and restaurants. Among the favorites is the Cheesecake Factory, which offers sweet, traditional American desserts. Global choices include Chang's China Bistro and Uncle Julio's. Woodfield Mall is also home to Legoland's Discovery Center.
- Northwestern University is celebrated all over the US and sits right along the banks of Lake Michigan. This center for academic excellence was founded in 1855 but blends historic buildings with modern architecture. The Arts Circle is open to the public and features collections from Andy Warhol and Albrecht Durer.
- Gain a solid understanding of Buffalo Grove's heritage by visiting the award-winning Raupp Museum. There are over 3,000 exhibits to explore, which track this village's growth from its inception as a dairy farming community in the 1840s to its incorporation as a village in 1958. The highlights of this set of exhibitions are the social history permanent exhibit, which features in the main gallery and explores the chronology of Illinois traditions- some of which remain to this day.
Businesses in Buffalo Grove Can Use Local, Professional Restoration Services to Tackle Soot and Smoke Damage in their Premises.
A fire on your premises could cause extensive staining of walls, ceilings, furniture, and structure.
SERVPRO can provide round-the-clock restoration services for businesses in need of a fast turnaround. Our team of technicians has a diverse skill set, including specialist services like leather cleaning technicians (LCT), Odor Control Technicians (OCT), and Applied Structural Drying Technicians (ASD.) If your premises suffer severe fire losses, our team of general construction trained technicians (OSHA) can guide the recovery and provide a detailed breakdown of expected timeframes and costs. We operate twenty-four hours a day for commercial properties.
- SERVPRO crew chiefs have the experience to know when to restore on-site and when your business may benefit from a temporary move-out. Your business contents can be safely stored for the duration of restoration at a climate-controlled warehouse.
- We offer crew chiefs and production technicians who can quickly sort through the property to determine salvageable and non-salvageable items. This process can help to reduce the overall period of restoration.
- Expert training in various specialty services can help businesses recover to a preloss condition without the hassle of dealing with third-parties and subcontractors. Our project managers and crew chiefs communicate directly with the property manager throughout the restoration.
If a fire in your business premises affects trading, contact SERVPRO of Buffalo Grove / Lake Zurich at (847) 279-1940.