Is Professional Fire Damage Restoration for Chimneys Available in Buffalo Grove?
SERVPRO Helps Buffalo Grove Residents with Fire Damage from Puffbacks, Furnaces, and Fireplaces
Fireplaces can be cozy and warming during the winter months. However, they require regular maintenance of both the flue and grates to ensure that your home does not suffer accidental fire damage. The causes of fireplace-related property damage can be linked to low burning fires that buildup fuel residues (creosite) inside the flue to irregular sweeping of soot or ashes. If a disaster happens, SERVPRO can help with:
- Fire and smoke damage restoration and cleanup
- Water and fire damage restorations
- Smoke damage
Enlisting professional fire damage restoration services in Buffalo Grove can speed up the process of returning your home to its preloss condition. Furnace puff backs or chimney blockages can result in smoke damage affecting nearby carpeting and walls and ceilings around the area. The spider-like soot accumulations in corners and cool spots need vacuuming first to prevent smearing of the oily substance.
- Cleaning and clearing out the chimney using specialist tools can help to guard your home against future damages.
- Applying a pre-conditioner and rinsing agent to nearby carpets can often see them return to a preloss condition.
- Masonry or stonework around the fireplace can be cleaned using a solution with ammonia to help break down soot without damaging the surface.
Our professionals can help address furnace fire issues in Downtown Chicago. Contact SERVPRO of Buffalo Grove / Lake Zurich for fire damage restoration at (847) 279-1940.