Bedroom Fire in Buffalo Grove, IL
An electrical fire left this bedroom in Buffalo Grove, IL with severe burn damage. The family who owned the home was very concerned that the fire would be detrimental to their everyday life due to their tight budget and their need for a quick restoration. The family was thrilled when our team gave them an honest appraisal and had the job done within their time frame. The customer matters here at SERVPRO of Buffalo Grove/Lake Zurich. We will always try to work with the customer and give them the peace of mind they crave. Like we always say at SERVPRO "like it never even happened."