How Does SERVPRO Clean Textiles After Flood Damage In Buffalo Grove?
For help with flood damage, give SERVPRO of Buffalo Grove / Lake Zurich a call at (847) 279-1940.
Buffalo Grove Residents Want To Know Their Textiles Are Safe After Flood Damage
Sometimes a storm is mostly harmless, but other times a storm can cause water to enter Buffalo Grove homes and wreak havoc.
Flood damage in Buffalo Grove is no laughing matter. If water enters your home, you are likely to be concerned about saving the water-damaged items. Many people are particularly worried about their textiles, such as upholstery and throw pillows. Thankfully SERVPRO is on hand to clean textiles.
How does SERVPRO define clean?
Clean can be quite hard to define. That is why our teams work to strict guidelines to ensure textiles meet the necessary definition of clean.
We categorize clean into six outcomes:
• Looks clean – fibers are as soft and plush as they were before the incident
• Smells clean – there are no unpleasant odors present, and we have eradicated damp smells
• Feels clean – fibers feel pleasant to the touch with no matting
• Stays clean – we remove fiber residues to help the item stay fresh for longer
• Dries fast – we can dry the article quickly to prevent further problems
• Is sanitized – the textiles not only look clean but are sanitary and healthier
Our technicians discuss cleaning plans and methods with you to help you understand what outcomes to expect and ensure you are happy with our work.
What cleaning methods do we use?
We use several cleaning methods to restore your textiles after flood damage. Some of the choices are:
• Dry cleaning
• Wet hand cleaning
• Wet machine cleaning
• Water extraction
• Deluxe precondition and rinse
Our choice of cleaning method depends on the type of material, the extent of the flood damage, and the material's pre-existing condition.
For example, if a fabric is sensitive to water-soluble cleaning products, we use a dry cleaning method to fix it. Dry cleaning methods include hand dry, machine dry, and dry-wet-dry.
Wet cleaning methods such as bonnet cleaning or Haitian shampoo are useful for more heavily soiled textiles. However, they are only suited to fabrics where there is no danger of the color bleeding out.
No matter which cleaning method we use, you can rest assured we will not stop until your home is “Like it never even happened.”
For help with flood damage, give SERVPRO of Buffalo Grove / Lake Zurich a call at (847) 279-1940.
Who Can I Call to Clean Up a Washing Machine Overflow?
Surprise Water Damage in Buffalo Grove? We Cannot Fix the Washing Machine, but We Can Restore Your Home, "Like it never even happened."
Licensed Technicians Perform Water Cleanup to Return Buffalo Grove Homes to Their Pre-Loss States
Whether they are caused by using too much detergent or mechanical failures, washing machine overflows have the potential to create significant amounts of water damage in a short time. Professional mitigation can ensure that the loss does not have long-term effects on the safety and structural integrity of your Buffalo Grove property.
If you need water cleanup services for your Buffalo Grove home, SERVPRO technicians are licensed to provide water damage mitigation and restoration for residential applications. This team undergoes extensive training and education in restoration industry standards per the Institution of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) to provide a consistently high standard of cleanup that combines tried-and-true techniques with proprietary sanitation solutions and sophisticated technologies.
How Do Washing Machine Overflows Occur?
Whether you are a Buffalo Grove homeowner with a top- or front-loading washing machine, these appliances share many of the same common issues to take into account, such as:
- Defective water inlet valves. A damaged water inlet valve is easily detected by shutting off power to your machine while the tub is filling with water. If your washer continues to fill with water, the water inlet valve is the most likely culprit.
- Faulty pressure switches. These switches turn off the inlet valve once sufficient water levels are achieved for cleaning. However, if the switch fails, the tub can continue to fill with water. The air tube connected to the pressure switch may also be clogged.
- Decreased water pressure. Sometimes low water pressure can create water damage. Most washer inlet valves need a minimum of 20 psi to shut off water correctly. Too little water pressure can make the valve not close fully.
What are the “Dos and Don’ts” of Home Water Cleanup?
While SERVPRO is available day and night to mitigate water damage, there are some steps Buffalo Grove homeowners can take to mitigate damage to their properties:
- Do call your insurance provider to file a claim as soon as possible. The sooner you file, the more quickly you can be compensated for damages to your home and belongings.
- Do not remove water-damaged items from your home until an insurance adjuster has had a chance to evaluate them. Moving or removing these items from the location where the damage occurred can affect the compensation you receive from your insurer.
- Do mop up clean water caused by a leak, spill, or overflow to prevent moisture damage from affecting drywall, flooring, carpet, pad, and subflooring, among other surfaces.
- Do not operate electronics in water-damaged areas, especially if it seems likely that water has affected outlets, electrical wiring, or circuit breakers. Doing so can increase the risk of both electrical shocks and appliance failure.
- Do contact your utility provider if you need assistance shutting off your water or finding the water main. This step is essential if the source of the damage is in your plumbing.
- Do not operate fans and consumer-grade dehumidifiers and expect it to mitigate water damage fully. Structural drying without commercial-grade moisture extraction tools can be quite time-consuming and even create secondary water damages to your structure. Increased air movement in a humid space can also increase the likelihood of spreading microbes and mold spores through the air.
How Does SERVPRO Detect Water Damage on My Property?
SERVPRO crews have access to a wide variety of moisture detection tools that work for an equally diverse array of surfaces. Successful water damage cleanup relies on accurate moisture level measurement to determine a drying plan that restores surfaces to normal humidity levels.
Measurement apparatuses available to technicians include:
- Moisture sensors designed to detect the moisture content of carpet and pad. This tool can aid in indicating whether water damage has reached the subfloor, but is tailored toward determining the presence of moisture, not measuring the amount of moisture affecting a surface.
- Moisture meters, on the other hand, determine the moisture content of measured surfaces. Some meters are calibrated to measure specific surfaces, like wood or drywall. General-use moisture meters are typically calibrated for wood by default, with measurements ranging from 5% to 30%.
- Thermo-hygrometers, which measure the relative humidity and temperature of the air, as well as:
- Humidity ratios
- Vapor pressure
- Dew point
Technicians use hygrometers to compare relative humidity in affected and unaffected areas, as well as outdoor air, air passed through dehumidifiers, and the air emitted by HVAC systems.
- Thermal imaging cameras are designed to detect moisture in building materials such as wood, drywall, and insulation. Technicians use infrared imaging to quickly ascertain the extent of water damage in a structure by examining temperature differences in surfaces that are likely caused by moisture exposure.
SERVPRO of Buffalo Grove / Lake Zurich provides cleanup and restoration services that are Faster to Any Size Disaster when you call (847) 279-1940.
What Should You Do While Waiting For Fire Damage Restoration Services In Buffalo?
For help with fire damage restoration, call SERVPRO of Buffalo Grove / Lake Zurich at (847) 279-1940.
How Buffalo Grove Homeowners Can Help The Fire Damage Restoration Process
Buffalo Grove homeowners sometimes ask us what they ought to do after a fire breaks out in their home. Of course, the first step is to call the fire services and make sure the blaze is extinguished. But what happens after the fire service leaves?
SERVPRO understands that fire damage is stressful for Buffalo Grove homeowners. It’s only natural that you want to start cleaning your home as quickly as possible. However, there are some tasks that it isn’t safe to carry out by yourself. So what can and can’t you do while waiting for SERVPRO technicians to arrive?
What can I do while waiting for restoration services?
• Limit your movements – too much movement around the home spreads soot particles into other areas of the house
• Change the HVAC filter if possible
• Empty your fridge and freezer and leave the doors open if there is no power to the appliances
• Use a light layer of petroleum jelly to protect chrome fixtures and fittings
Please don’t carry out these activities unless it is entirely safe for you to do so.
What shouldn’t I do while waiting for restoration services?
Please refrain from doing any of the following:
• Cleaning walls, floors, carpets or drapes
• Send damaged garments out for dry cleaning
• Clean or repair any electrical appliances that were in the vicinity of the fire
• Turn on fans or any other devices in areas that are still wet from firefighting efforts
We train our technicians to clean all kinds of fabrics and surfaces after ablaze. Our fire damage restoration service is fast and efficient, and we know how to restore your furnishing and personal items with the minimum of damage.
We also train our technicians to assess the damage to appliances and fans. Our teams will ensure your devices are safe or dispose of them if they are not.
It’s much safer to wait until our team is on-site and let them deal with restoration and cleanup. We have specialist equipment on hand and robust training in the best techniques.
For help with fire damage restoration, call SERVPRO of Buffalo Grove / Lake Zurich at (847) 279-1940.
What Repairs Are Typical After Water Intrusion into A Commercial Building?
Water loss at your grocery store? Call SERVPRO for fast remediation.
SERVPRO Has the Necessary Resources for Water Damage Repair in Your Buffalo Grove Grocery Store
Water damage can happen at your Buffalo Grove store instantaneously or over a period if small leaks go unnoticed. Regardless of the circumstances that lead to loss, it would help if you repaired the affected areas fast to resume normal operations or prevent long-term problems.
What Typical Steps Does Water Damage Repair In Buffalo Grove Grocery Stores Involve?
- Drying wet materials
- Removal of wet materials
- Refinishing surfaces
The presence of higher moisture levels in your Buffalo Grove store poses a significant risk of worsening the damage already there. Therefore, drying wet materials is a considerable restoration step. Wetness is likely to accumulate on materials such as:
- Wooden shelves or racks
- Drywall or plaster on the walls
- Concrete floors
Drying should not be challenging with the right resources since it requires the circulation of dry, warm air around the wet areas. Our SERVPRO technicians help by using equipment such as air movers to improve air circulation within the store. We also use specialized wall ventilation equipment where necessary.
What type of water damage necessitates refinishing?
Various issues caused by a water spill might necessitate refinishing. For instance, the water absorbed by wall materials can cause the paint to bubble or chip. Renovation procedures like removal of materials such as wallpaper or drywall and insulation placed over concrete add a refinishing aspect to the repair process. Our SERVPRO technicians help refinish the affected areas by applying fresh coats of paint or replacing the wall coverings we remove.
Which materials need removal after water damage?
For a category 1 or 2 water loss at your store, you do not have to worry about removing many materials since contamination is minimal. However, removal might still be necessary for some situations. For instance, sagging ceiling drywall is unsalvageable, necessitating immediate removal. Our technicians inspect your store to determine what else needs removing.
Water damage should not interfere with your business. Call SERVPRO of Buffalo Grove / Lake Zurich to help repair any issues at your store. You can reach us at (847) 279-1940.
More about Buffalo Grove.
Is There Any Hope of Restoring My Furnishings, Household Goods, and Personal Possessions After Torrential Rains and Flooding in Buffalo Grove?
Don't be the person floating on by all your personal belongings in your Buffalo Grove home. Call SERVPRO to mitigate your problem.
SERVPRO’s Team of Flood Damage Mitigation and Remediation Professionals Have a Broad Range of Solutions for Both Your Buffalo Grove Home’s Structure and Its Contents
The amount of water that can pour into your Buffalo Grove home during and after summer thunder showers, wind storms, or tornadoes can be substantial. Water can intrude through holes created as shingles and roof decking tear off, or trees, branches, or other debris break windows or punch through siding. Furniture, clothing, documents, books, pictures, and a host of other personal property risk ruin if rapid assessment and appropriate interventions do not occur.
How Will My Belongings Fare During Flood Damage Recovery?
After the storm blows over, your home’s structure might feel like the least of your concerns. Drywall and roofs protect you but can be switched out with few regrets. The flood damage to your Buffalo Grove house’s contents, on the other hand, is heartbreaking. After significant overland flooding through the foundation meets the waterfall cascading down walls and stairs from roof, window, and siding leaks, nearly everything inside your home is wet. Do not panic. There is a solution.
Should I Agree to a Pack-Out of Furnishings, Household Goods, and Personal Possessions?
SERVPRO understands it is very hard in the midst of such chaos to hand the bulk of your belongings to any restoration contractor. The feeling of loss of control is inevitable. Still, we have a tightly-structured protocol that not only safely removes your possessions and tracks them during our stewardship, but also permits talented and highly-trained technicians to return many items damaged back to previous function and appearance. Insurance contracts reference repair and restoration of the contents of your home in most instances, rarely willing to cover an entirely new set of furniture, clothing, floor and wall coverings, sports equipment, cooking and eating utensils, and on and on. For optimum recovery and excellent results, moving damaged items to our climate-controlled and specialist-staffed production facility can be your best option.
How Can I Trust that My Possessions Are Safe and Secure When They Are Out of My Sight?
We take the responsibility of managing your personal property seriously, using our Contents Claim Inventory Service (CCIS) throughout the process. Once at our facility, or in a dry space on your property, we evaluate the condition of the items, planning for cleaning, disinfecting, drying, and deodorizing. We review the condition of the articles and report honestly on the results of restorative interventions as we work through each box or individual item. This detailed timeline allows you to make informed decisions on select items and provide data to your insurer to support claim or restoration coverage. Our trained technicians document the things we pack and follow each item through its restoration arc by employing:
- Check off and written lists
- Digital photography
- Barcoding technology
Can I Handle Some of the Work Myself?
We are always willing to partner with our customers on cleaning and restoration. It makes some sense for you to retain clothing and accessories needed for the short term for your family, as an example. You can wash and dry items at home if that equipment is safe to use or at a laundromat or dry cleaners. Trying to achieve optimum results when burdened with four seasons worth of clothing, towels and linens, outerwear and specialized outfits, is another matter. Some items are nearly impossible to clean and dry appropriately because of the need for specialized equipment or a short timeframe. These contents may be a better fit for the professionals at our production facility:
- Upholstered, padded furniture
We use portable moisture extractors and contained, small drying chambers to clean and remove all moisture before wood and textiles warp, delaminate, or fray, or mold growth takes hold.
- Documents, papers, books, and photos
These fragile items are challenging to save, but we have freeze-drying resources available that can deliver excellent results. Freeze-drying works through the process of sublimation, where frozen water transforms into a vapor without the intervening and damaging liquid state.
We need to handle electronics very carefully, drying them in a contained, controlled atmosphere, and availing the help of experts in this field before determining they are safe to operate. Our crew is cautious to moderate temperature so that the dried electronics are never subject to conditions that cause condensation on connection points by falling below the ambient dew point.
SERVPRO of Buffalo Grove / Lake Zurich SERVPRO of Buffalo Grove / Lake Zurich has the experience, resources, and training to sort out the chaos inside your home after storm-related flood damage. Contact us at (847) 279-1940 as soon as practical after the storm passes to get your property back on track.
How Do I Respond to All the Water in My Fire Damaged Buffalo Grove House?
SERVPRO professionals are trained to handle all types of damage after your home suffers from a water or fire incident.
SERVPRO’s Multi-Certified Workforce Manages All Aspects of Buffalo Grove Fire Damage, Including Property Destruction Related to Firefighting Efforts
After a household fire, Buffalo Grove residents can find the magnitude of water damage shocking. Firefighters use all resources at their disposal to save your property’s structure. Copious quantities of water are distributed throughout your home to extinguish flames and cool down hot spots. Once the fire is out, you are on your own in responding to the damage from this necessary intervention.
Can a Fire Damage Recovery Company Help with Water Loss?
Our team regularly responds to fire damage restoration scenarios in Buffalo Grove that include significant needs for water removal and structural drying. We train our workers in the mastery of both water and fire mitigation and remediation best practices through courses developed by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC). Water removal and structural drying go to the top of the list for the following reasons:
- Water increases slip, trip, and fall risks.
- Water exposes increases the potential for electrical shock.
- Water collected in building cavities overhead or between walls can collapse building materials.
- Water remaining after firefighting contains a broad range of toxins.
- Lingering water fuels mold growth.
- Porous material can all lose functionality, weakening, and eventually failing to support expected loads.
How Does SERVPRO Manage the Water Phase of Fire Damage Restoration?
We contain the affected areas with 1.6 mil polyethylene and air scrubbers to limit airborne drift as we roil the waters during pumping and truck-mounted extraction. Our project manager ensures the lawful disposal of the contaminated water, following local rules and regulations. Structural drying is essential to inhibit mold growth as we move toward the fire residue removal phase of the overall damage restoration project.
Have confidence in SERVPRO of Buffalo Grove / Lake Zurich when entrusting us with your fire damage restoration project, including required water loss recovery. Call us at (847) 279-1940 as soon as practical to schedule an assessment and implement a best practices-based plan.
Find out more about Buffalo Grove
How Can I Eliminate Lawnmower Fire Damage in My Buffalo Grove Garage?
SERVPRO of Buffalo Grove / Lake Zurich provides emergency response service that is Faster to Any Size Disaster.
SERVPRO Removes Fire Damage from Buffalo Grove Homes 24/7
Did you know that your lawnmower can pose a garage fire risk? Fuel leaks and motor malfunctions are just a couple of the potential catalysts that can cause this piece of essential lawn care equipment to ignite in Buffalo Grove homes.
SERVPRO is available day and night to mitigate fire damage in your Buffalo Grove home, including weekends and holidays. This firm uses a combination of tried-and-true restoration techniques in tandem with sophisticated technologies for effective disaster cleanup.
What Can I Do to Fireproof My Garage?
• Install a new garage door. Older doors may not have as high a fire rating as their newer counterparts.
• Update the electrical system. Instead of relying on extension cords or ungrounded outlets, consult with an electrician about updating your electrical system and installing additional outlets around your garage.
• Reinforce the walls with fire-rated sheetrock. Type X and Type C drywall rely on gypsum and fiberglass, respectively, for their fire-retardant properties. Fire separations are installed on either side of wood-framed walls to slow the progression of fires that ignite in your garage.
How Does SERVPRO Preserve Fire-Damaged Framing?
Charred wood framing can be preserved with a variety of techniques:
• Agitation tools may be necessary for eliminating surface charring. Lighter damages may require scrapers or wire brushes, while heavier char may necessitate removal with abrasion blasting materials like a sponge or dry ice.
• Dry cleaning sponges or wet cleaning with EPA-registered detergents work for lighter damages. Surfaces that cannot be cleaned fully can be sealed.
• Technicians can replace damaged framing that is affected to the point of affecting structural integrity.
SERVPRO of Buffalo Grove / Lake Zurich provides emergency response service that is Faster to Any Size Disaster. Call (847) 279-1940 for mitigation that starts within hours of your initial contact.
Who Can Dry My Hardwood Floors After a Pipe Leak?
“Like it never even happened”
SERVPRO Technicians Render Water Removal Services for Buffalo Grove Homeowners
While many homeowners in Buffalo Grove may associate pipe leaks with saturated drywall or soggy ceilings, the plumbing underneath your floors can also be affected. This type of water damage exposure can not only make hardwood planks warp, swell, or even buckle, but it can also damage your subflooring.
If a pipe leak necessitates water removal for your Buffalo Grove property, SERVPRO technicians are ready to restore your home 24/7.
How Does Water Affect Hardwood Floors?
- Expansion and contraction. Hardwood, unlike many other flooring solutions, is built to last for the lifetime of a given a building. When exposed to moisture, this material naturally expands, then contracts once moisture recedes.
- Cracks. This type of damage typically comes from a lack of humidity. Hardwood needs some amount of humidity to thrive. These cracks are more likely to form during wintry weather.
- Crowning and cupping. Sometimes spills and other incidences where hardwood absorbs water creates concave or convex warping in the planks depending on where moisture was absorbed.
- Buckling. This reaction, where the planks pull away from the subflooring, is uncommon and requires extensive exposure to water.
What Does SERVPRO Use to Remove Water Damage?
SERVPRO technicians use a wide variety of tools for extraction, including equipment that is well-suited to removing moisture and related maladies from hardwood flooring. This repertoire can include such tools as:
- Rubber suction mats for considerable surface area moisture
- Portable extraction wands designed to reach nooks and crannies between boards.
- 6mm polyethylene sheeting to create drying chambers that accelerate drying when paired with air movers and dehumidifiers.
- EPA-registered antimicrobials to prevent mold growth and aid in odor control for water-damaged flooring and subflooring.
SERVPRO of Buffalo Grove / Lake Zurich provides mitigation that is Faster to Any Size Disaster. Call (847) 279-1940 to begin the mitigation process.
Learn more about Buffalo Grove
Where Do I Start When There Is Flood Damage In My Buffalo Grove Daycare?
SERVPRO can help you reopen your daycare fast after a flooding incident allowing you to continue your service to the community.
Action from SERVPRO Helps Create Order and Quickens the Restoration of Flood-Damaged Facilities in Buffalo Grove
A flooding incident in Buffalo Grove can shatter the routines you have established at your daycare facility within minutes. Even worse, the incident can disorganize the lives of many working families that rely on the facility to take care of their kids as they conduct their daily routines. Therefore, you must have an action plan for the sake of your clients, staff, and even the kids already used to your services.
What should I do first after flooding?
Although you can expect considerable flood damage after your Buffalo Grove daycare facility is affected, it is hard to tell in advance what to expect since all incidents have some level of uniqueness. Thoroughly evaluating the damage is, therefore, crucial immediately after learning of a flooding situation. Enlisting the assistance of a professional team such as SERVPRO when performing such evaluation helps in many ways, including:
• Ensuring the correct evaluation procedures
• Identifying potential hazards
• Preempting secondary damage
Even though you are the first one on-site, evaluating the loss on your own is a tall order since it requires more than casual observations. For instance, you cannot tell the level of wetness on all materials by merely looking at them. Some forms of damage, such as contamination, might also be challenging to point out. Calling us immediately helps in dealing with these obstacles since we have the skills and equipment to handle the task. For instance, a simple tool such as a luminometer can help us identify whether surfaces are contaminated even when there is no physical soiling.
How do I manage the chaotic site after flooding?
Chaos in a daycare facility may not be a foreign concept. However, the mayhem from a flooding incident outweighs the overturned chairs or spilled food that you deal with daily. Some of the guidelines our technicians follow when performing the restoration tasks help create order.
• Setting up a staging area for restoration equipment
• Grouping contents as salvageable, unsalvageable and questionable
• Using large waste receptacles
We position the staging area close to a bathroom or laundry area where there is access to clean water, and the floor or wall materials favor activities such as mixing cleaning products for cleaning. Having all the equipment in one readily accessible location helps improve turnaround time. Classifying contents and construction materials are salvageable or unsalvageable, and grouping them, helps create order. Moving the unsalvageable ones outside the structure creates more space to perform other restoration processes. We use different waste receptacles, including large trashcans and plastic bags, to hold the waste materials outside the structure to ensure they do not spread.
Are contents safe for kids after exposure to floodwater?
The flooding incident that hits your daycare facility can affect a wide range of contents, including playthings, cots, furniture, utensils, and floor coverings. Since floodwaters are heavily laden with contaminants, you have a reason to worry about the safety of the kids who use the items.
The safety of items after exposure to floodwaters depends on several factors, including their component materials. The advantage is that most of the contents in your facility are easy to decontaminate. Those brightly colored plastic chairs, nap cots, and toys that kids enjoy using have an added advantage in case of flooding since they are non-porous. A thorough wash with professional cleaning agents and disinfectants should remove all traces of contamination, “Like it never even happened.”
Our SERVPRO technicians remove porous materials such as carpets and rugs for disposal since they retain traces of contaminants even after a thorough cleaning. For surfaces such as wood or concrete floors, we treat them twice with biocides to deal with the contamination. We apply the product the first time after arrival at the loss site. We apply the second treatment after finishing regular cleaning procedures.
Apart from contamination, some items can also pose other risks to the kids. Any electronic item within the flooded areas can malfunction if plugged in after the incident. Even items that are not exposed to the floodwater can be damaged through condensation or other forms of moisture accumulation. We ensure that an expert inspects such items and confirms they are safe for use. We can also take steps such as ensuring the items do not cool to the dew point to limit the damage before the specialist checks them.
SERVPRO of Buffalo Grove / Lake Zurich can help you reopen your daycare fast after a flooding incident allowing you to continue your service to the community. Call us any time at (847) 279-1940.
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned – a defensive cleaning program
Our defensive cleaning program gives your business a way forward by providing your employees and customers ongoing safety and assuredness.
Let us help you get back to business
As our communities re-open in Buffalo Grove, we’re all moving back toward a new kind of normal. The expectations of visitors, customers, and employees who come into our establishments have evolved, and staying safe and well is a top concern. The global COVID-19 pandemic has changed what it means to be clean, and we’ve developed a program to help your business meet the new higher standard of clean that is now expected.
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned is a defensive cleaning program we’re offering to businesses and commercial locations to address the current COVID-19 pandemic. This proactive viral pathogen cleaning program goes well beyond janitorial or carpet cleaning. By choosing Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, you, your employees, your customers, and your community can rest assured that you’ve selected a higher cleaning standard – you are Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned.
Extensive training and specialized products
As the #1 choice in cleanup and restoration*, we stand on more than 50 years of experience and expertise to help your business become Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned. Beyond fire & water, SERVPRO professionals are trained and experienced in biohazard decontamination and chemical spills – always adhering to the cleaning and decontamination standards set by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and local authorities.
From formulating and creating our proprietary cleaning products, like SERVPROXIDE, at our headquarters in Gallatin, TN, to taking the utmost care while disinfecting, we will ensure you and your business are set up to inspire consumer confidence as the economy continues to reopen.
3 C’s – Consult, Clean, and Certify
When the stakes are this high, you want a partner who has developed an industry leading, proprietary training program, cleaning solutions, and remediation processes over decades. We’ve cleaned up some of the most challenging biohazards imaginable. Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned reflects our unique experiences and capabilities. The program is grounded with our unique 3 C’s: Consult, Clean, and Certify.
- Consult – Every business is different, which is why you’ll be assigned a Cleaning Protocol Consultant who understands your business and will create a cleaning program to meet your specific needs. This program will be developed based on your business type, size of space, amount of high frequency touchpoints, foot traffic and congestion points.
- Clean – Based on your specific business needs, your location will undergo a thorough, deep clean, using exclusive cleaning products, according to protocols set forth by the CDC. Our employees have years of experience, and we will go beyond the scope of work that regular janitorial staff perform. Cleanup procedures generally include cleaning of porous and non-porous surfaces, disinfecting of non-porous surfaces, cleaning and disinfecting of equipment, tools, and/or supplies used for cleanup process, and disposal of hazardous materials. In the event of a suspected or confirmed COVID-19 event, we will be there cleaning within 24 hours to ensure you get back to business as quickly as possible.
- Certify - Once your business location has been Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, you will gain access to proprietary signage, digital emblems, and other collateral that communicates that you’ve selected a higher standard of clean available to help protect your employees and customers. And because we add the day, month, and year to that proprietary stamp of clean, your guests will know that not only did you choose Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, but that your location is being cleaned regularly at this standard.
Call today for a Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned consultation
We’re Here to Help – 24 hours a day, seven days a week – until life is back to normal in the communities we all call home.
Call SERVPRO of Buffalo Grove / Lake Zurich today at (847) 279-1940 for your Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned consultation.
* #1 Choice in cleanup & restoration based Commercial Attitude & Usage Tracking study. Polling 816 commercial business decision makers on first choice for future needs related to cleanup & restoration work. Study conducted by C&R Research: October 2019
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned means professionally trained SERVPRO franchises perform the requested cleaning, sanitizing and disinfection services according to proprietary SERVPRO protocols and recognized industry and CDC standards with EPA approved cleaning products to deliver a SERVPRO certified cleaning experience. Each SERVPRO franchise is independently owned and operated.